When restoring a 1965-1970 Mustang, most people want to get the most out of their pony. Installing this 2-1/4" Dual Exhaust System with Flowtech Headers allows you to do just that while also saving time and money on your next project. This system includes everything necessary to properly perform a proper installation of this exhaust on your 1965-1970 Mustang with a 289 or 302 Engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides Maximum Performance and Fuel Economy
- Precision-Engineered Headers
- Delivers Classic Performance Sound
- OEM-Style Mufflers
Flowtech Headers are precision engineered and leak tested to get maximum performance and fuel economy from your engine. Each header is formed from specially selected .049 cold roll flash controlled tubing, and features FLOWTECH's exclusive, thick, mandrel formed Power Plenum collector. All ports are precisely fitted and finished with sturdy, leak-proof O-ringed port seals, and all Flowtech Headers include all mounting hardware including bolts, nuts and premium gaskets.
- Flowtech Long Tube Headers
- 3" to 2.25" Header Reducers
- Driver Side Intermediate Pipe
- Passenger Side Intermediate Pipe
- 2 1/4" Turbo Mufflers
- Driver Side Tailpipe
- Passenger Side Tailpipe
- Exhaust Clamps(8)
- Exhaust Hanger(2)
These mufflers deliver classic performance sound to your vintage pony. The H-Pipe is designed to mate with the long tube headers that are offered in this system. All the other pipes in this system are constructed of aluminized steel which helps fight against corrosion.
- This exhaust system will NOT work with staggered shocks.
- If your 1965-1970 Mustang has power steering you may need to purchase the slave cylinder lowering bracket (SCB) to clear the long tube headers.