Emblem Kit Pin-On Coupe/Convertible 6-Cylinder 1965-1966
Pin-On Emblem Kit for all 1965-1966 Mustang Coupes and Convertibles with a 6-Cylinder Engine.
If the original emblems on your classic, 1965-1966 Mustang have lost their sheen or if some are missing, you don’t have to drive around town with a dingy or partial set. CJ Pony Parts caries a great, reproduction set of Emblems for all 1965-1964 Mustang Coupes and Convertibles with a 6-Cylinder Engine. The finer details of your vintage pony car are very important—order your own set today and finish restoring your ‘Stang to its glory days.
- (2) Running-horse fender emblems
- (2) “Mustang” fender emblems
- (1) “Ford” hood individual letter (4)-piece set
- (20)-Piece set of pin-on-style, small-tube nuts
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality, reproduction kit
- Full set of emblems for the exterior of your Mustang
- OEM-style parts
- For all 1965-1966 coupe and convertible Mustangs with a 6-cylinder engine
- Pin-on attachment
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Includes (2) emblems for the driver side and (2) emblems for the passenger side
- (1) Emblem for the front hood
- Direct-fit replacements, easy installation
This complete, high-quality set of reproduction, pin-on emblems includes (2) running-horse fender emblems for the driver and passenger side, (2) “Mustang” fender emblems for the driver and passenger side, (1) “Ford” (4)-piece hood individual letter set and a (20)-piece set of small-tube nuts. This kit includes replacements for all the exterior emblem that came factory with your 1965-1966 Mustang convertible or coupe with a 6-cylinder engine.
These direct-fit replacement pieces pin-on easily to any 1965-1966 Mustang coupe or convertible with a 6-cylinder engine. Simply remove the remaining original emblems and replace them with these brand-new, Scott Drake reproductions.
Order a new Pin-On Emblem Kit for your 1965-1966 Mustang Coupe or Convertible with a 6-Cylinder Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning