Ford Performance Fuel Rail Cover Boss Intake Kit GT/Boss 302 2011-2014
- Fits Coyote 5.0L Tivct Engines
- Cleans Up Engine Bay
- Helps Block Out Injector Noise
- OE On 2012-2013 Boss 302
Ford Performance Fuel Rail Cover Kit for all 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 GT Mustangs and the 2012 and 2013 Boss 302 with a Boss Intake Manifold installed.
If you have installed the Boss 302 Intake Manifold (M9424M50BR) on your 2011-2014 Mustang and you’re looking for the perfect finishing touch to complete the look, this fuel rail cover kit from Ford Performance (P/N: M-9680-BOSS) is exactly what you are looking for. This Kit includes 2 Fuel Rail Covers, purge valve bracket, 2 purge valve bracket screws, & 3 cover retaining nuts originally found on all 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs.
The Fuel Rail Cover Kit is comprised of all OEM Ford parts, so you can rest assured knowing you are installing high quality parts that are guaranteed to fit perfect the first time. Not only will these fuel rail covers look great, but they will function as insulator against radiant heat reaching your fuel rails and help reduce unwanted noise that may make its way in the driver compartment.
Features and Benefits:
- Original Equipment on the 2012-2013 Boss 302
- Acts as a functional sound insulator
- Blocks unwanted radiant heat from fuel rails
- Durable foam construction, Black in color
- Finishes the look for the Boss 302 Intake Manifold
- Includes everything needed for an easy Install
- Left and Right fuel rail covers
- Purge Valve Bracket
- (2) Purge Valve Bracket screws
- (3) Fuel Rail Cover Retaining nuts
*Will also work the Ford Racing Cobra Jet Intake Manifold (M9424M50CJ)
*Will NOT work with stock 2011-2014 GT intake manifold or TVS style superchargers.
Manufacturer Part Number: M-9680-BOSS
Order this Ford Performance Fuel Rail Cover Kit for your 2011-2014 Mustang GT or your 2012-2013 Boss 302 that has a Boss Intake Manifold installed from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning