Ford Performance's power-proven electronic throttle bodies are for Mustangs equipped with electronic throttle control (ETC). Electronic throttle control, introduced in Mustangs in 2005, has made attention to detail during setup of replacement throttle bodies even more critical than in the past. Ford Performance, formerly known as Ford Racing, throttle bodies are tested and engineered to give the customer trouble-free operation and are setup from the factory ready to bolt-on. Jumper harness included.
Features and Benefits:
- All factory sensors installed
- Calibrated for consistent idle
- Ford Racing logo CNC cut into the TB housing
- Precision billet construction with tapered inlet for consistent high flow
- Dyno, racing and street performance tested
- Polished aluminum
*Calibration required but not included.
Tech Tip: You will need P/N: M-9474-M50 for OEM Coyote intake and P/N: M-9474-M50B for Boss intake (M-9424-M50BR).
- Adapter M-9474-M50 rotates throttle body approximately 15% counter clockwise.
- Engine cover M-9680-M50 covers throttle body on 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT Coyote intake.
- Boss intake M-9424-M50BR can be port matched to accept throttle body without adapter, requires custom gasket/RTV.