Ford Performance Throttle Body Twin 62MM Bore Polished Mustang GT 2005-2010
- Precision Billet Construction
- All Factory Sensors Included
- 1306 CFM Rating
- Requires Calibration
Ford Performance Polished Twin 62mm Bore Throttle Body for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 GT Mustangs.
Upgrade from the modest factory 55mm throttle body that came on your 2005-2010 GT Mustang's 4.6L V8 engine to this Ford Performance Twin 62mm Bore Electronic Throttle Body for more power and performance. The Throttle Body comes fully assembled with throttle position sensor and actuator motor, fits in the factory location and is precision machined from billet aluminum. This throttle body includes all sensors so you can simply swap and go!
Features and Benefits:
- Twin 62mm bore improves air flow (stock Mustang is 55mm)
- Flows up to 1306cfm compared to 953cfm stock
- Precision CNC billet aluminum
- High gloss polished finish with Ford Racing logo
- Tested to OE cold weather standards
- Pre-set to factory specifications to ensure a consistent quality idle
- All factory sensors are installed so there's no need to tear apart your original throttle body
- Uses OE gears to prevent binding and wear
*Calibration is required but not included.
*All CFM ratings are calibrated at 28 inches of water, measured on SuperFlow SF-1020.
Ford Performance's power-proven electronic throttle bodies are for Mustangs equipped with electronic throttle control (ETC). Electronic throttle control, introduced in Mustangs in 2005, has made attention to detail during setup of replacement throttle bodies even more critical than in the past. Ford Performance, formerly known as Ford Racing, throttle bodies are tested, engineered and are setup from the factory ready to bolt-on.
Tech Tip: By upgrading to this throttle body, Ford Performance recommends using its M-9424-463V performance intake manifold, M-6550-3V hot rod camshafts and M-6049-N3VPA high performance CNC ported 3V cylinder heads for optimal performance.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.