Ford Power Steering Pump 1971-1973
- OE Style Replacement
- Quiet Operation
- Simple Installation
- Pulley Is Not Included
Ford Power Steering Pump for 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
Are you looking for a quality replacement power steering pump for your 1971-1973 Mustang? If so, you may be interested in this Ford Power Steering Pump (12101). This OEM style pump installs easily and includes a power steering cap and dipstick.
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1971-1973 Mustangs
- OEM style replacement
- Simple installation
- Includes power steering cap/dipstick
- Engineered to OEM specifications
This direct replacement power steering pump features all new internal components that are ready for installation right out of the box. A power steering dipstick and cap are included with this pump. Designed to OEM specifications, this Ford Power Steering Pump is the best replacement option for your classic 71-73 Mustang.
Please Note: This Ford Power Steering Pump does not include the power steering pump pulley (PSPP18).
- 1971-1973 6-cylinder Mustang 250 engine
- 1971-1973 V8 Mustang 302 engine
- 1971-1973 V8 Mustang 351 engine
- 1971 V8 Mustang 429 engine
Order a (12101) Ford Power Steering Pump for your 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
- Power Steering Pressure Hose 302/351/429 1971-1973$24.84 Regular Price $34.99
- Power Steering Return Hose 1971-1973$20.58 Regular Price $28.99