Fuel Tank Sending Unit Stainless Steel Mustang V6/GT 1999-2004
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Fits 1999-2004 Mustangs
- 160 Empty And 14 Full
- Direct-Fit Replacement
Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 V6 and GT Mustangs.
If you’ve noticed that the fuel gauge on your 1999-2004 V6 or GT Mustang isn’t reading as accurately as it used to, you might need a new fuel tank sending unit. So why not pick up this high-quality replacement Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Sends Fuel Level to Fuel Gauge Helps Ensure Gauge Reads Properly
- High-Quality Reproduction
- Direct Fit Replacement
- Made of High-Quality Stainless Steel
- Rust-Proof: Will Not Corrode in Ethanol
- Includes Factory Connector for Quick, Hassle-Free Installation
- Includes Ethanol-Resistant Float
- Ohms Reading: 160 Empty and 14 Full
This Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit sends the fuel level to your fuel gauge to ensure the gauge is reading properly. This sending unit is a high-quality reproduction and direct replacement made of high-quality stainless steel, and it won’t rust or corrode in ethanol! This fuel tank sending unit comes with a factory connector for a quicker and more hassle-free installation and also includes an ethanol-resistant float.
Please Note: This fuel sending unit will NOT work on 2003-2004 Mach 1 and 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs.
Order a Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit for your 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 or 2004 V6 or GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning