This full one-piece floor pan makes replacing the floor in your 1965-1968 coupe or fastback Mustang much easier. The floor extends from the transition pan to the floor to firewall extension. Individual floor pans may not take care of all the rust spots you need to fix. With this floor, nothing is missed between the rockers.
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates Long Seams Down Transmission Tunnel
- Stronger Floor
- Clean, Good-Looking Result
- Reduced Grinding
One-piece means no more long seams down the transmission tunnel, resulting in a much nicer looking finished product. Not only do you get a great looking finished product with very little grinding, but this creates a stronger floor as well.
- One-Piece Floor Pan
- Driver Side Seat Platform
- Passenger Side Seat Platform
- Driver Side Rear Upper Torque Box
- Passenger Side Rear Upper Torque Box
- Floor Pan Plugs
- Seat Access Hole Plugs
Please Note: This Floor Pan does NOT have the Channel for the Parking Brake Cables.