Give your 1965-1966 Mustang a whole new attitude with a race-inspired fiberglass ground effects kit. This kit comes with five total pieces, including a front racing apron with side skirts and rear quarter panel extensions.
The front racing apron features an aggressive molded lower front chin spoiler that extends to the wheel openings and holes for use with your original parking lights. It is constructed of high-quality, lightweight fiberglass that was made in the USA. It will require drilling mounting holes as well as prepping, priming and painting prior to installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Race-Inspired Kit with Five Components
- Gel Coat Finish on Side Skirts/Rear Quarter Extensions
- Aggressive Lower Front Chin Spoiler
- Fiberglass Made in the USA
The side skirts and rear quarter extensions feature a gel coat finish, and they are constructed of high-quality fiberglass that was made in the USA. They will also require prepping, priming and painting prior to installation.
- One Front Racing Apron FSA13
- Two Rocker Side Skirts SKIRT5 (from wheel to wheel and into door sill)
- Two Rear Quarter Panel Extensions (included in SKIRT5)
Tech Tip: Mounting method for side skirts is customer preference.
Please Note: Front racing apron is for use with factory front bumper and upper stoneguard.