Are sub-par brake pads and rotors compromising the performance of your 1994-1998 V6 or GT Mustang? Dominate the strip or the street with the Hawk Performance HP Plus Front and Rear Brake Pad Set and Talon Rotor Kit from CJ Pony Parts! The HP+ compound is designed to maximize stopping power while increasing the life of your pads for superior longevity and performance. These pads feature a Ferro-Carbon high-tech friction construction developed specifically for sport driving and dominating the competition.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Front and Rear Kit for Driver and Passenger Sides
- 0.660" Pad Thickness
- High Friction Output
- HP+ Compound Doubles Pad Life and Reduces Rotor Wear by 82%
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- Rotors are Balanced with CNC programmed, Precision-Milled Slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-Superior Automotive Casting Material
- Validated Design and Performance Traits through Dynamometer Testing
- Salt-Spray Tested per ISO-9227, Exceeds the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier
- Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Quick Bed-In that Resists Galling
The Ferro-Carbon material produces lower wear rates with higher torque values, handling repetitive and heavy braking with ease. Each of the Hawk Performance Talon Rotors utilizes Hawk’s unique patented DTC curved slot design and are balanced with CNC-programmed, precision-milled slots for lessened harmonic resonance and a clean pad surface. Complete with improved thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and wet braking, this brake kit is an essential upgrade for your aftermarket V6 or GT application!
- Set of HP Plus Front Brake Pads
- Set of HP Plus Rear Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Front Rotors
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors
- 1994-1998 Mustang V6
- 1994-1998 Mustang GT
*Does NOT fit 1994-1998 Cobra Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.