Do you want to show off the incredible stopping power of your 1994-1998 V6 or GT Mustang? Perfect for autocross and club racing events, this set of Hawk Performance Rear HP Plus Brake Pads from CJ Pony Parts includes a Talon Rotor Kit to reduce your Mustang's rotor wear by 82% while easily resisting brake pad fade!
Features and Benefits:
- Complete rear kit for driver and passenger sides
- 0.660" pad thickness
- Extremely high friction output
- Worthy for Autocross and Club Racing events
- New HP+ compound doubles pad life and reduces rotor wear by 82%
- Virtually noise-free with high friction hot or cold
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance traits through dynamometer testing
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance
- Quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished, and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
These Hawk Performance Rear HP Plus Brake Pads are developed specifically for sport driving in autocross, Solo II, and "track day" events using a Ferro-Carbon high-tech friction material. This allows for lower wear rates with higher torque, especially in competitions with heavy, repetitive braking. With the new HP+ compound, your stopping power is easily maximized while your brake pads maintain a long, useful life! Plus, your rotors will wear much slower and your ride will be quieter with less dust output. Each Hawk Performance Talon rotor in this kit features a patented DTC curved slot design that integrates with OE specifications, weights, and production processes. This allows for a modification-free installation. They are also balanced with a CNC-programmed, precision-milled slot design that keeps your brake pad surfaces free from debris and useful when wet.
- Set of HP Plus Rear Brake Pads
- Pair of Drilled and Slotted Talon Rear Rotors
- 1994-1998 V6 Mustang
- 1994-1998 GT Mustang
*Does NOT fit 1994-1998 Cobra Mustangs.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.