Hawk Performance Front Brake Rotor Talon Pair With Front PC Brake Pad Set V6/ GT 1994-1998
Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front PC Brake Pads for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998 V6 and GT Mustangs.
If your 1994-1998 V6 or GT Mustang needs new front brake pads and rotors, replace them all at the same time! Give your Mustang a brake upgrade with this Pair of Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front PC Brake Pads (HKC4023.182Z) from Hawk Performance.
Talon Front Brake Rotors Features & Benefits:
- G3000 Metallurgy automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance features through dynamometer testing
- Rotor is balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to reduce harmonic resonance issues, keep a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Cross-drilled design optimizes thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improves wet braking
- Magni Coating Barrier maintains corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
This pair of rotors will replace both the front driver and passenger side brake rotors currently on your Mustang. These Talon rotors feature Hawk’s original DTC curved slot design and are manufactured to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit each Mustang with no modifications necessary. These front rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to noticeably lessen harmonic resonance issues and maintain a clean, debris-free pad surface.
PC Features & Benefits:
-0.660" pad thickness
-Increased stopping power
-Increased rotor life
-Extended pad life
-Stable friction output
These Performance Ceramic brake pads are designed to reduce brake noise, vibration and harshness. This creates a brake pad that performs quieter, wears longer and has a lower dust output. These PC brake pads have a linear friction profile that lets your Mustang’s ABS system to work more effectively.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Order a Pair of Hawk Performance (HKC4023.182Z) Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front PC Brake Pads for your 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 or 1998 V6 or GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning