Get the ideal combination of brake rotors and pads for your 1994-2004 V6 or GT Mustang with this Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Rear Brake Rotors with a Set of Rear PC Brake Pads (HKC4024.183Z). You’ll have dramatically improved braking capabilities after installing these rotors and brake pads.
Talon Rear Brake Rotors Features & Benefits:
- G3000 Metallurgy automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance features through dynamometer testing
- Rotor is balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to reduce harmonic resonance issues, keep a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Cross-drilled design optimizes thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improves wet braking
- Magni Coating Barrier maintains corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
These Talon rotors feature Hawk’s exclusive DTC curved slot design and are constructed to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit each Mustang with no alterations needed. These rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to considerably reduce harmonic resonance issues and keep a clean, debris-free pad surface. This pair of rotors will replace both the rear driver and passenger side brake rotors on your Mustang.
PC Features & Benefits:
- 0.660" pad thickness
- Increased stopping power
- Increased rotor life
- Extended pad life
- Ultra-low dust
- Extremely quiet
- Stable friction output
These Performance Ceramic brake pads have a unique formula that has a linear friction profile, which allows your Mustang’s ABS system to work more effectively. The compound of these PC pads are engineered to reduce noise, vibration and harshness, creating a quieter performing brake pad. With these high-quality pads, you’ll experience reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output and a rotor-friendly brake pad.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- 1994-2004 GT Mustang
- 1994-2004 V6 Mustang