If you’re upgrading the brakes on your 1999-2004 V6 or GT Mustang, but don’t want to mix and match different components, check out this Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front PC Brake Pads (HKC4023.274Z).
Talon Front Brake Rotors Features & Benefits:
- G3000 Metallurgy automotive casting material
- Validated design and performance features through dynamometer testing
- Rotor is balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to reduce harmonic resonance issues, keep a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Cross-drilled design optimizes thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improves wet braking
- Magni Coating Barrier maintains corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
This pair of rotors will replace both the front driver and passenger side brake rotors currently on your Mustang. These Talon rotors feature Hawk’s exclusive DTC curved slot design and are produced to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit each Mustang with no modifications needed. These front rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues and keep a clean, debris-free pad surface.
PC Features & Benefits:
- 0.660" pad thickness
- Increased stopping power
- Increased rotor life
- Extended pad life
- Ultra-low dust
- Extremely quiet
- Stable friction output
These PC brake pads have a linear friction profile that lets your Mustang’s ABS system to work more effectively. These Performance Ceramic brake pads are designed to lessen brake noise, vibration and harshness. This makes a brake pad that performs quieter, wears longer and has a lower dust output.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- 1999-2004 GT Mustang
- 1999-2004 V6 Mustang