Hawk Performance takes the guesswork out of finding the brake rotors and pads that will work best for your 1994-2004 V6 or GT Mustang! This Pair of Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS-5.0 Brake Pads (HKC4023.274B) will have your street machine braking better than ever.
Talon Front Brake Rotors Features & Benefits:
- Cast from G3000 Metallurgy automotive material
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Magni Coating Barrier maintains corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Validated design and performance features through dynamometer testing
- Rotor is balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to reduce harmonic resonance issues, keep a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Cross-drilled design optimizes thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improves wet braking
- Made in the USA
This pair of rotors will replace both the front driver and passenger side brake rotors currently on your Mustang. These Talon rotors feature Hawk’s original DTC curved slot design and are manufactured to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit each Mustang with no modifications necessary. The cross-drilled design of these rotors will optimize thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improve your Mustang’s braking in wet driving conditions.
HPS-5.0 Features & Benefits:
- Very quiet, low noise
- Improved braking
- Extended pad life
- Minimal fade under higher temps
- Improved pedal feel
- Decreased stopping distances
- Made in the USA
These 5.0 High-Performance Street pads are more responsive and durable than most standard options and are formulated to generate and release extremely low levels of brake dust in normal street driving conditions. These brake pads feature a Ferro-Carbon compound that combines safety and quality with the braking technology of motorsports, improved performance under heavy braking conditions, and street-friendly characteristics.
Please Note: This set of Front Brake pads are recommended for race applications.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Order a Pair of Hawk Performance (HKC4023.274B) Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS-5.0 Brake Pads for your 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 or 2004 V6 or GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!