Hawk Performance Rear Brake Rotor Talon Pair With Rear HPS-5.0 Brake Pad Set Bullitt/ Cobra/ Mach 1 1994-2004
Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Rear Brake Rotors with a Set of Rear HPS-5.0 Brake Pads for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Bullitt, Cobra and Mach 1 Mustangs.
Are you looking to ramp up the brake system in your 1994-2004 Bullitt, Cobra or Mach 1 Mustang? If so, pick up this Pair of Talon Rear Brake Rotors with a Set of Rear HPS-5.0 Brake Pads (HKC4026.183B) by Hawk Performance.
Talon Rear Brake Rotors Features & Benefits:
- Cast from G3000 Metallurgy automotive material
- Validated design and performance features through dynamometer testing
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Cross-drilled design optimizes thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improves wet braking
- Rotor is balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to reduce harmonic resonance issues, keep a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- Magni Coating Barrier maintains corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
Replace your Mustang’s current rotors with these cross-drilled designed ones. These Talon rotors feature Hawk’s exclusive DTC curved slot design and are made to OE specifications, weights, production processes and engineered to fit with no modifications required. Their design will optimize thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improve your Mustang’s braking in wet driving conditions. This pair of rotors will replace both the rear driver and passenger side brake rotors that are on your Mustang.
HPS-5.0 Features & Benefits:
- Improved braking
- Improved pedal feel
- Long lasting pad life
- Very quiet, low noise
- Improved stopping distances
- Minimal fade under higher temps
Even though your Cobra, Mach 1 or Bullit has a better braking system than the V6 or GT, these brake pads can improve your car’s stopping power even more. These 5.0 High Performance Street pads are more responsive and durable than most standard options and are formulated to generate and release low levels of brake dust in normal street driving conditions.
- 1994-2004 SVT Cobra
- 2001 Bullitt
- 2003-2004 Mach 1
Please Note: This set of Rear Brake pads are recommended for race applications.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Order a Pair of Hawk Performance (HKC4026.183B) Talon Rear Brake Rotors with a Set of Rear HPS-5.0 Brake Pads for your 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 or 2004 Bullitt, Cobra or Mach 1 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning