Hedman Long Tube Headers Elite 1-1/2” Silver Ceramic 289-302 Ford Bronco 1966-1977
- Heat-Resistant Ceramic Coating
- Heavy Duty Mild Steel Crafting
- Hand Welded in the USA
- Increased Torque & Horsepower
Hedman Silver Ceramic Elite Long Tube Headers with 1-1/2” Primaries for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, and 1977 Ford Broncos with 289-302 Engines.
This pair of Hedman Long Tube Headers allow your Ford 289-302 Engine to breathe, creating increased horsepower and torque for your 1966-1977 Bronco. With the performance upgrade, you’ll receive a Silver Ceramic finish on your Headers that is designed to withstand temperatures up to 1400 degrees F. This is ideal for retaining exhaust heat in the tubes and leaving temperatures under the hood more consistent. Hedman Long Tube Headers fit both manual and automatic transmissions.
Fitment & Features:
- Ford Windsor Block Engine Version
- Ford 289-302 Engines
- 4WD Applications
- Fits Factory Profile Heads
- Square Cylinder Head Port Shape
- Long Tube 1-1/2” Headers (Pair)
- Gaskets, 2-1/2” Reducers, 2-1/2” Collector, and Hardware
- Compatible with Manual and Automatic Transmissions
- Mild Steel Elite Heavy Duty Construction
- Matte Silver Ceramic Metallic Coating
- Made in the USA
The Elite series Hedman Long Tube Headers are constructed from heavy-duty mild steel. Each pair is hand-welded to ensure consistent quality in the smooth-flowing, CNC mandrel bent tubes. Installation is simplified thanks to Hedman’s unique gasketless ball-and-socket collector design which allows the headers to bolt up even if the alignment isn’t perfect.
Please Note: Not legal for street use on 1975 and later model years.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles