Hedman Long Tube Headers Elite 1-1/2” Black Maxx 302W Bronco 1966-1977
- Hand-Welded in the USA
- Improved Exhaust Flow
- Constructed from Mild Steel
- Increased Horsepower & Torque
Hedman Black Maxx Elite Long Tube Headers with 1-1/2” Primaries for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, and 1977 Ford Broncos with 302W Engines.
Hedman Long Tube Headers provide increased exhaust flow and performance to your 1966-1977 Bronco with Ford 302W Engine. Utilizing 1-1/2” primaries with CNC mandrel bent mild steel tubing, your Bronco will have excellent exhaust flow, increasing its horsepower and torque. These Long Tube Headers are coated in a black satin ceramic finish that is resistant to corrosion and able to withstand temperatures up to 1400 degrees F.
Fitment & Features:
- Ford Windsor Block Engine Version
- Ford 302W Engines
- 4WD Applications
- Fits Factory Profile Heads
- Square Cylinder Head Port Shape
- Long Tube 1-1/2” Headers (Pair)
- Gaskets, 2-1/2” Reducers, 2-1/2” Collector, and Hardware
- Compatible with Manual and Automatic Transmissions
- Mild Steel Elite Heavy Duty Construction
- Black Maxx Black Satin Ceramic Metallic Coating
- Made in the USA
There is no need to struggle for a perfect alignment when installing these Headers. Hedman utilizes a unique gasketless ball-and-socket collector design that allows you to bolt up even if your headers and exhaust system aren’t quite perfectly aligned.
Please Note: Not legal for street use on 1975 and later model years.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles