Hurst Crossmember For TKO Transmission 1965-1966
- Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Made of Heavy Gauge Steel
- Retains Factory Parking Brake
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Hurst Crossmember for 1965-1966 Mustangs with a TKO Transmission.
If you’re installing a Tremec TKO manual transmission in your vintage 1965-1966 Mustang, then be sure to pick up this Hurst (67530001) Crossmember that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Used to Accommodate Installation of Tremec TKO Manual Transmission in 1965-1966 Mustangs
- To Achieve Proper Driveline Angle with TKO, Transmission is Placed in Position Where Factory Tunnel Will Need to be Modified
- Includes Welded Steel Crossmember Assembly with Durable Black Powder-Coated Finish and Necessary Installation Hardware (Bolts and Shims)
- Helps Maintain Correct Transmission/Driveshaft Angle
- Retains Factory Parking Brake Function
- Made of Heavy-Gauge Steel with Black Powder-Coat Finish for Long-Lasting Durability
- Precision-Cut and Fully MIG-Welded
This Hurst (67530001) Crossmember is used to accommodate the installation of a Tremec TKO manual transmission in all 1965-1966 Mustangs. It includes a welded steel crossmember assembly that has a durable black powder-coat finish, along with all of the necessary installation hardware. This crossmember retains your factory parking brake function and helps maintain the correct transmission/driveshaft angle!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning