JLT Performance Intake Kit Super Big Air Black Textured With Red Oiled Filter Mustang GT500 2007-2009
- For 800+ RWHP
- Improved Airflow
- Direct Fit Upgrade
- Oiled Red Filter
JLT Performance Black Textured Super Big Air Intake Kit With Red Oiled Filter for 2007, 2008 and 2009 GT500 Mustangs.
The larger the intake tube, the better the airflow to your engine. A thick, roto-molded plastic intake tube connects to the KB twin 75mm throttle body to open up the flow of cool air and pass it through a massive red oiled filter.
Features And Benefits:
- Massive 148mm MAF Housing Molded Into the Tube
- More Airflow For Improved Horsepower
- OE Style Black Textured Plastic
- Easy Installation
- Roto-Molded Heat Shield
- Red Oiled Filter
- Sold As A Complete Kit
The intake system features a larger heat shield with two mounting points, and a weather strip that seals to the hood, preventing heat exchange. The tapered flange design and Powerstack filtered ends of their filters and ended up with a monster 6x9” filter, that’s a full 8.25” across at the base and 5.5” at the top. All filters have a molded-in screen to keep airflow nice and smooth across the MAF.
- JLT Intake Tube with Black Textured finish
- Silicone Coupler
- Silicone Reducer
- 6x9 S&B Powerstack Air Filter
- ABS Heat Shield
- HD Clamps & all needed hardware
- To help protect and prolong the life of your new air filter, please consider choosing from our selection of compatible JLT Performance Pre-Filters - See P/N: JLTFPF5-V
- For a replacement 6x9” Dry or Oiled Air Filter, please see P/N: JLTF9-V.
Please Note: Recommended for 800rwhp and Higher, custom dyno tuning is required with this kit.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.