The larger the intake tube, the better the airflow to your engine. A thick, roto-molded plastic intake tube connects to the KB twin 75mm throttle body to open up the flow of cool air and pass it through a massive red oiled filter.
Features And Benefits:
- Massive 148mm MAF Housing Molded Into the Tube
- More Airflow For Improved Horsepower
- OE Style Black Textured Plastic
- Easy Installation
- Roto-Molded Heat Shield
- Red Oiled Filter
- Sold As A Complete Kit
The intake system features a larger heat shield with two mounting points, and a weather strip that seals to the hood, preventing heat exchange. The tapered flange design and Powerstack filtered ends of their filters and ended up with a monster 6x9” filter, that’s a full 8.25” across at the base and 5.5” at the top. All filters have a molded-in screen to keep airflow nice and smooth across the MAF.
- JLT Intake Tube with Black Textured finish
- Silicone Coupler
- Silicone Reducer
- 6x9 S&B Powerstack Air Filter
- ABS Heat Shield
- HD Clamps & all needed hardware
- To help protect and prolong the life of your new air filter, please consider choosing from our selection of compatible JLT Performance Pre-Filters - See P/N: JLTFPF5-V
- For a replacement 6x9” Dry or Oiled Air Filter, please see P/N: JLTF9-V.
Please Note: Recommended for 800rwhp and Higher, custom dyno tuning is required with this kit.