JMS Throttle Enhancer PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire 2005-2010
JMS PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Throttle Enhancer for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Mustangs.
Stop dealing with the poor throttle response in your 2005-2010 Mustang when this American made JMS PX0510F PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Throttle Enhancer is waiting for your click at CJ Pony Parts. This throttle enhancer is designed and developed to enhance the performance of your modern drive-by-wire pony for a vastly improved driving experience.
Features and Benefits:
- Dramatically increases throttle response
- Virtually eliminates accelerator pedal lag
- Considerably improves vehicle acceleration
- Enhances low and mid-range horsepower and torque
- Helps eliminate stalling on manual applications
- Straight-forward plug-n-play installation
- Includes remote throttle control knob
- LEDs help to visually monitor the device status
- Made in the USA
Utilizing a plug-n-play style, this throttle enhancer installs and operates without the need for OBD-II programming. Along with considerably improving vehicle acceleration, this aftermarket upgrade virtually eliminates accelerator pedal lag while enhancing low and mid-range horsepower and torque. The included remote throttle control knob allows for adjustments to the pedal on the fly while the LEDs allow for real time monitoring of the device status.
- PedalMAX Throttle Enhancer
- Plug-N-Play Wiring Harness
- Remote Throttle Control Knob
- Installation Kit and a Set of Instructions
Installation Kit Contains:
- One (1) Red De-Sensitizing Plug
- Four (4) Zip Ties
- One (1) Mini Screw-Driver
With more than 20 years of experience, JMS is a proven leader in the automotive, performance, and racing markets producing and maintaining countless vehicles each year. When you choose JMS you choose the industry's best, and the quality, integrity, and reliability you deserve and can count on every day!
Order this JMS PX0510F PedalMAX Plug-N-Play Drive-By-Wire Throttle Enhancer for your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 or 2010 Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts.