K&N Air Filter Replacement Mustang GT500 2010-2014
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Cotton Gauze Filter Material
- Maximum Filtration Efficiency
- Washable And Reusable Filter
K&N Replacement Air Filter for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs.
Are you looking for a way to boost power in your 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang? Consider swapping your boring factory filter for this upgraded K&N E-1993 Replacement Air Filter, now available to purchase from CJ Pony Parts!
K&N Air Filter Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit replacement air filter for all 2010-2014 Shelby GT500
- Premium-quality cotton gauze and aluminum wire construction
- Increases air flow to cold air intake
- Washable and re-usable
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before requiring cleaning
- Will work with all OEM vehicle electronics
- Emissions legal in all 50 states
- Will not require any calibrations
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
The engineers at K&N designed their replacement air filter to fit directly in to your Mustang's existing factory air box for a simple installation, just remove the old disposable air filter and swap it out with the new one. K&N implements a drop-in design for quick and easy added performance. The air filter is constructed with two aluminum wire mesh sheets that surround four to six layers of high-flow cotton gauze which are pleated to augment filtering and increase overall performance. This direct-fit upgraded air filter will help increase overall horsepower in your new GT500 without requiring any modifications. Pick up your premium-quality K&N air filter from CJ's today!
K&N Engineering is the world's leading manufacturer of washable performance air filters & air intake systems. K&N invented the reusable high flow cotton air filter and has been perfecting their technology ever since. CJ Pony Parts proudly offers a great variety of parts from K&N for your Mustang that you can check out today!
Order this premium K&N E-1993 Replacement Air Filter for your 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning