KYB Shock Absorber Excel-G Front 1971-1973
- Tap To View 3D Model
- Restores OE Performance
- Improved Road Feel & Handling
- Direct-Fit Replacement
KYB Excel-G Front Shock Absorber for all 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
For those looking to restore their 1971-1973 Mustang's original ride height, control and performance, KYB manufactures this Excel-G Front Shock Absorber that's specifically designed to give you the same ride quality as your OEM front shock. And it's now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Restores Original Ride Height, Performance and Characteristics
- Calibrated to Compensate for Worn Suspensions
- Matches or Exceeds OE Specifications
- Velocity-Sensitive Valving that Responds to Changing Road Conditions
- Maintains Control During Tough Driving Conditions
- Smooth and Comfortable Ride
- Sintered-Iron Pistons and Guide Rods for Strength
- Hard-Chrome Piston Rods and Multi-Lip Oil Seals for Longevity and to Reduce Wear
- Seamless Cylinder and Eye Ring Eliminate Weak Points and Rattles and Enhances Durability
- Patented Check Valve to Minimize Foaming and Aeration
- Twin-Tube Internal Design
- Sold Individually
This KYB 343156 Excel-G Front Shock Absorber helps restore your Mustang's original ride height, performance and characteristics, and it's calibrated to help compensate for worn suspensions. This shock absorber meets or exceeds OE specifications, which means you can expect your Mustang to handle just like it used to after you're done installing it! Not only that, it features velocity-sensitive valving that quickly responds to changing road conditions, and it helps you maintain control during tougher driving conditions. The end result? A smooth, comfortable ride! Each shock absorber has sintered-iron pistons and guide rods for strength, hard-chrome piston rods and multi-lip oil seals to help them last longer and reduce wear, plus a seamless cylinder and eye ring that will eliminate weak points and rattles while also enhancing durability and longevity. Plus, there's a patented check valve that will minimize foaming and aeration. Each shock absorber is black with a twin-tube design and is sold individually. It's not side specific either, so you can use it on the driver side or passenger side.
Please Note: This shock does not include top mounting hardware.
Order a KYB 343156 Excel-G Front Shock Absorber for your 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning