LTH Cat-Back Exhaust System 2-3/4" Stainless Steel With 4" Black Tips GT 2011-2014/ Boss 302 2012-2013
LTH 2-3/4" Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Black Tips for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT Mustangs and 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs.
If you're looking for an aggressive sound with no drone, look no further than the 2-3/4" Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Black Tips from Long Tube Headers FDCB00001B. The strategic design of this cat-back design is a perfect way to match the performance and roar of the 5.0L engine in your GT or Boss 302 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Custom Designed Mufflers for Superior Sound Quality
- Deep Aggressive Sound without Drone
- One-of-a-Kind Titan Finish for Long Lasting Durability
- Made in the USA of 304 Stainless Steel
- Developed for Best Balance of Low End and Top End Power
- 2.75" Diameter Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Designed with CCM and CAD Technology for Perfect Fitment
- 4" Slash Cut Black Exhaust Tips
Most factory installed parts are often designed for efficiency of manufacturing, cutting costs and driver comfort. Unfortunately, this means that performance is overlooked - as seen on the extremely restrictive stock cat-back system found on the 2011-2014 GT Mustangs and 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs. Long Tube Headers has created a high-performance cat-back exhaust system FDCB00001B for the 5.0L Coyote and Roadrunner engines. Manufactured and designed using the latest in CCM and CAD technology, this cat-back kit is a true work of art. The primary goal of an aggressive sound along with drone-free cruising has been achieved with this LTH exhaust. The final touch on every piece of exhaust component is their exclusive Titan finish. This great looking, long lasting finish strengthens the stainless steel and connection welds to ensure that your money has been well spent on a product built to last.
- 2011-2014 GT Coupe and Convertible Mustangs
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Coupe Mustangs
- (1) 2-Piece Driver Side (LH) Over Axle Pipe
- (1) 2-Piece Passenger Side (RH) Over Axle Pipe
- (1) Driver Side (LH) Muffler Assembly
- (1) Passenger Side (RH) Muffler Assembly
- (2) Clamps
- Installation Instructions
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning