March Performance Underdrive Pulley Set Steel
- Steel Construction
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Polished Finish
- Includes Necessary Hardware
Set of March Performance Steel Underdrive Pulleys.
It's time to upgrade the crank, water pump and alternator pulleys on your 302 or 351 Small Block engine with this impressive steel pulley set developed by the masterminds at March Performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Hard Coated to 65 Rockwell for Increased Pulley Life
- Clear Powder Coated for Protection and Eliminates the need to Polish
- Generally Increase Horsepower at the Rear Wheels (12.5-15hp)
- 6061-T6 Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Construction
Each piece of hardware in this Pulley Kit are created from steel, the use of this material provides each piece with increased levels of strength and longer wear resistance. Cut to precise dimensions, the steel is then clear powder coated to add another layer of defense from scratches and dings to the set components.
Finally, March Performance hard coats each pulley to 65 Rockwell, making them harder than steel and two times harder than forged aluminum. In addition to all of the durability and wear resistance that this pulley kit provides, it also has the potential to deliver and increase in horsepower at the rear wheels. Typically the increase will be somewhere between 12.5-15 horsepower, this increase is made possible by decreasing the drag of accessory pulleys, and the problem of pulley slipping or throwing.
- 1-Groove Alternator Pulley with Cover 2-11/16"
- 2-Groove Water Pump Pulley 5-1/4"
- 2-Groove Crank Pulley 5-1/2"
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning