Master Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit Legend Series Non-Power With Drilled/Slotted Rotors V8 1970-1973
Master Power Legend Series Non-Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors for 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 V8 Mustangs.
If your 1970-1973 V8 Mustang is in need of a brake system overhaul, check out this Legend Series Non-Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors (DB15220MHP) from Master Power.
Features & Benefits:
- Great Way to Upgrade Classic Mustang
- Complete Brake System to Convert Drum Brakes to Disc Brakes
- Includes OEM-Style Cast-Iron Calipers and Drilled and Slotted Rotors
This Master Power Manual Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit offers a complete brake system upgrade in one package! This kit will successfully update your Mustang’s drum brakes to reliable disc brakes. Consisting of OEM style cast-iron calipers, vented rotors, HPS Hawk Performance Street brake pads, slotted and drilled rotors and more, this Legend Series conversion kit is Master Power’s most cost effective kit to upgrade your classic V8 Mustang.
- 4-piston OE type calipers, silver zinc finish with stainless steel pistons
- HPS Hawk Performance Street brake pads
- Slotted, drilled, zinc-washed 11-1/4” vented rotors
- Billet aluminum caliper brackets
- Wheel bearings and grease seals
- Grade 8 hardware
- Spindle nuts and washers
- Dust caps
- Shim kit
- Stainless steel braided brake hoses
- 1” bore dual reservoir master cylinder
- Adjustable push-rod
- Combination valve kit
- Hard lines from master cylinder to combo valve
*Fits most 14” or larger disc brake wheels and 15” drum brake wheels.
*For use with drum brake spindles only, will not fit single piston disc brake spindles.
*This kit is a non-power brake application and does not include a brake booster.
Please Note: This kit can be used with both disc/drum and disc/disc brake applications.
Order a Master Power (DB15220MHP) Legend Series Non-Power Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors for your 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 V8 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.