Master Power Front Disc Conversion Kit 5-Lug Pro Driver Series With Drilled/Slotted Rotors Chevrolet C10 1963-1970
Master Power Pro Driver Series 5-Lug Front Disc Conversion Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors for 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Chevrolet C10s.
This new Master Power DB47506P Pro Driver Series 5-Lug Front Disc Conversion Kit with Drilled and Slotted Rotors will have your C10 stopping like never before, with USA made 4-piston calipers, radially mounted, paired with semi-metallic brake pads, powered by an 8 inch dual diaphragm booster with brackets and hose kit. This kit comes with everything you need to complete the installation including grade 8 hardware.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in USA 4-piston billet aluminum calipers (radially mounted) with a clear powder coated finish
- 13 inch directionally veined one-piece rotors (slotted, cross-drilled & zinc-washed)
- Performance street brake pads
- CNC machined billet aluminum caliper mounting brackets (Black hard coated)
- CNC machined billet aluminum hubs pre-assembled with bearings and seals using red line synthetic grease
- Braided stainless steel brake hoses (includes banjo bolts, crush washers and adaptors)
- All grade 8 hardware included
- 8 inch dual diaphragm brake booster with mounting brackets and hose kit
- 1 inch bore master cylinder
- Combination valve kit with mounting bracket
- Hardlines from the master cylinder to the combination valve
Please Note: This conversion kit will ONLY work with CPP’s modular spindles and requires a 17” wheel or larger.
Master Power Brakes is the leading supplier of aftermarket brake systems for street rod, classic and muscle car markets. Master Power focuses on simple, reliable designs that are based on OEM technology, and their brake kits are carefully engineered to install easily and work correctly!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning