Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer Kit Tapered-Stud Style Mustang 1994-2004
- Complete Kit
- Optimize Your Alignment
- Bolt On Installation
- Easy Adjustment
Maximum Motorsports Tapered-Stud Style Bumpsteer Kit for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Mustangs.
The Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer Kit helps your dial in the handling of your 1994-2004 Mustang! For superior performance in the corners, ensure your suspension is cycling with optimal geometry. This kit provides a variety of spacers to achieve just that, and requires no cutting or drilling.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustangs
- Tapered-Stud Style (Heat Treated for Maximum Strength)
- Allows Adjusting Bumpsteer to Fine-Tune the Steering Geometry for Improved Handling
- Range of Adjustment Suitable for Retaining Stock Suspension Geometry
- Exclusive Spacers are Stronger than others, will not Buckle when the Nut is Tightened
- Assortment of Spacers allows Precise Fine-Tuning of Bumpsteer
- Direct Bolt-on Installation, no Drilling of the Spindle
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Hex Head Style Aluminum Sleeves (Easily Adjustable)
This Bumpsteer Kit consists of high-quality Adjuster Sleeves, Exclusive Spacers, Assortment of Bumpsteer Spacers and Tapered-Stud Style Bolts. The Tapered-Stud Style Bolts will mount directly to the 1994-2004 Mustang Spindle - no need to drill out the Spindle! The Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer kit includes an assortment of spacers that allow the customer to precisely tune the front bumpsteer. Maximum Motorsports adjuster sleeve has a hex portion that allows the sleeve to be adjusted easily without damaging the sleeve. The Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Tie Rod Sleeves (2)
- 5/8” Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Tie-Rod End (2)
- 5/8” Jam Nut (2)
- Tapered Bumpsteer Stud (2)
- 5/8 -18 Thin Nylock Nut (2)
- 1/2-20 Nylock Nut (2)
- Bumpsteer Spacer - .48” long (2)
- Bumpsteer Spacer - .24” long (2)
- Bumpsteer Spacer - .12” long (2)
- Bumpsteer Spacer - .06” long (4)
- Bumpsteer Spacer - .03” long (2)
- Bumpsteer Spacer - .015” long (2)
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.