Does your 1994-2004 Mustang have Manual Steering AND need an upgrade to its suspension system? If so, this QA1 Bump Steer Kit (BAX104M) from CJ Pony Parts might just be the perfect option for you!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustangs with Manual Steering
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Constructed from High Quality Aluminum (Adjusting Sleeves)
- Constructed from Premium Chromoly Steel (Rod Ends)
- Simple Installation
- Corrects Unwanted Toe Change during Suspension Travel
The QA1 Bump Steer Kit (BAX104M) is intended to work as a suspension upgrade for 1994-2004 Mustangs with Manual Steering. The QA1 adjuster sleeves are constructed from premium aluminum that are coated in a black anodized finish. The rod ends used in this bump steer kit are built from high quality chromoly steel that are heat treated, self-sealing and self-lubricated. QA1 includes an assortment of bump steer Spacers so the customer can alter the height of the rod end so it runs level with the inner tie rod. Installed on the adjuster sleeve is a notch in the middle of the adjuster so the customer can use a wrench to adjust toe. The QA1 Bump Steer Kit (BAX104M) is proudly manufactured in the USA!
- Pair of Chromoly Steel X-Series Rod Ends
- Pair of Aluminum Adjusting Sleeves (Black Anodized Finish)
- Pair of Jam Nuts
- Assortment of Bump Steer Spacers