If you are looking to improve the suspension capabilities of your road or drag racing Mustang, this QA1 TD706 Single Adjustable Rear Shock is the answer. Designed to be a performance upgrade, this rear shock is adjustable for finely tuning your suspension. To ensure you’re getting the best, every shock from QA1 is dyno tested and serialized for the best performance in the market.
Manufactured from lightweight aluminum, this rear shock has the ability to adjust the compression and rebound making this the perfect shock for Drag Racing, Street Performance, Autocross and Road Racing Applications. For easy installation, this shock installs in the same location as the factory shock found in your 1979-2004 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized
- Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Made in the USA
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- QA1 Limited Lifetime Warranty
- QA1 Proma Star, Stocker Star, Ultra Ride & Aluma Matic shocks purchased after 09/01/2020
- Limited lifetime warranty claims must be made directly through QA1
- Registration Required
Tech Tip: Some rear applications may require the lower a-arm to be dropped for installation. Some control arms shock openings may need to be enlarged to accept a QA1 shock.
Please Note: This Suspension will not work on 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with an IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) Rear Suspension.