The Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer Kit (MMTR-7) fine tunes the handling of your 1979-1993 Mustang. This kit is designed for the longer 1994-2004 Mustang Front Lower Control Arm, and retains the Fox Body Inner Tie-Rods.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs with 1994-2004 Mustang Front Lower Control Arms
- Tapered-Stud Style Bumpsteer Kit
- Eliminates Bumpsteer
- Corrects Suspension Geometry
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Wide Range of Adjustment
- Black Anodized Aluminum Adapter Sleeves
- Simple Installation
The Bumpsteer Kit consists of high-quality Adjuster Sleeves, Assortment of Bumpsteer Spacers, Tapered-Stud Style Bolts and all the necessary mounting hardware. The Tapered-Stud Style Bolts will mount directly to the Fox Body Spindle, no need to drill out the Spindle to mount. The Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer kit includes an assortment of spacers that allow the customer to precisely tune the front bump steer. Maximum Motorsports adjuster sleeve has a hex portion that allows for easy adjustment The Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Tie Rod Sleeves (2)
- Pair of 5/8” MM Adjustable Tie-Rod Ends (2)
- Pair of 5/8” Jam Nuts (2)
- Pair of Tapered Bumpsteer Studs (2)
- Pair of 5/8 -18 Thin Nylock Nuts (2)
- Pair of 1/2-20 Nylock Nuts (2)
- Set of Bumpsteer Spacer - .48” long (4)
- Set of Bumpsteer Spacer - .24” long (4)
- Pair of Bumpsteer Spacer - .12” long (2)
- Pair of Bumpsteer Spacer - .06” long (2)
- Pair of Bumpsteer Spacer - .03” long (2)
- Pair of Bumpsteer Spacer - .015” long (2)
- 1979-1993 Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.