The Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer Kit allows you to finely adjust the front steering geometry of your Mustang for better handling! This Kit is designed for 1979-1993 Mustangs using longer 1994-2004 Mustang Front Lower Control Arms, while also retaining the Fox Body Inner Tie-Rods.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1993 Mustangs with 1994-2004 Mustang Front Lower Control Arms
- Bolt-Through Bumpsteer Kit
- Eliminates Bumpsteer
- Corrects Suspension Geometry
- Includes Two Different Length Bolts
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Extremely Wide Range of Adjustment (More than the Tapered Stud Style)
- Black Anodized Aluminum Adapter Sleeves
- Simple Installation
The Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer kit is a bolt-through style kit. With the Bolt-through style Bumpsteer kit the customer will have a wider range of adjustment, much more than allowed by the tapered-stud style bumpsteer kit. This kit will eliminate bumpsteer and correct the suspension geometry. Maximum Motorsports includes two different length 5/8” grade 8 bolts to ensure the best length for your 1979-1993 Mustang. Exclusive Maximum Motorsports Spacers are stronger than other on the market and they wont buckle when you tighten them. Maximum Motorsports includes a large assortment of spacers that allow the customer to finely tune the bumpsteer angle. The Maximum Motorsports Bolt-Through Bumpsteer kit is proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Pair of Tie Rod Sleeves (2)
- Pair of 5/8” MM Adjustable Tie-Rod Ends (2)
- Pair of 5/8” Jam Nuts (2)
- Pair of 5/8 - 11 X 4-1/4” Hex Bolt (2)
- Pair of 5/8 - 11 X 5-1/2” Hex Bolt (2)
- Pair of 5/8 -11 Nylock Nuts (2)
- Pair of Long Spacers- 1.44” long (2)
- Set of Bumpsteer Spacer - .48” long (4)
- Set of Bumpsteer Spacer - .24” long (4)
- Pair of Bumpsteer Spacer - .12” long (2)
- Pair of Bumpsteer Spacer - .06” long (2)
- Pair of Bumpsteer Spacer - .03” long (2)
- Pair of Bumpsteer Spacer - .015” long (2)
Please Note: This Bumpsteer Kit from Maximum Motorsports will require the front spindles to be drilled out to accept the 5/8” Bolts provided in the Kit.
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.