Improve the handling on your 1994-1995 Coupe Mustang today! Update your stock K-Member today with this Maximum Motorsports 4-Point Black Steel K-Member Brace (MMKB4-3) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1994-1995 Coupe Mustangs
- Stiffens the K-Member Against the Side Loads Caused by Hard Cornering
- Improves Handling by Maintaining Front Alignment Settings when Loaded in a Corner
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Clears Stock Catalytic Converters
- Includes all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Steel Web Design (Splits the Suspension Load)
- Each Mounting Bolt attaches through a Structural Tube
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
The Maximum Motorsports K-Member Brace (MMKB4-3) is designed to be a suspension upgrade for 1994-1995 Coupe Mustangs. This K-Member Brace is constructed from high strength steel that is configured in a web design to disperse the suspension load. Each mounting point on the K-Member Brace attaches through a structure tube. Once it is fully constructed, it is then powder coated in a solid black finish. This brace mounts to existing holes on stock K-Members. The Maximum Motorsports 4-Point K-Member Brace (MMKB4-3) is proudly manufactured in the USA!
*This K-Member Brace will NOT clear Long Tube Headers
*Interferes with the Stock X-Brace on 1994-1995 Convertible Mustangs.
Please Note: This Maximum Motorsports K-Member Brace will interfere with the Transmission Cooler Lines on an Automatic Transmission. The Cooler hard lines must be rerouted slightly to install this brace.
- 1994-1995 Coupe Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.