The Maximum Motorsports Standard Duty Torque Arm MMTA-1 offers the ultimate rear suspension upgrade for every Mustang enthusiast. Your 1979-2004 Mustang with Rectangular Subframe Connectors will be maximized for every application. Experience street driving, drag racing, autocross and road racing like never before.
With this suspension upgrade, you'll be more than ready to conquer the track. You'll notice a dramatic improvement in handling predictability, cornering ability and launching at the drag strip. The torque arm will also eliminate wheel hop during hard acceleration to support more aggressive driving. Your Mustang deserves only the best, which is why the torque arm is made of high-quality steel with a black powder-coated finish for a part that's built to last.
Features and Benefits:
- Dramatically Increased Rear Grip
- Improved Launching at the Drag Strip
- Eliminates Wheel Hop during Hard Acceleration
- Improves Cornering Ability
- Improved Wet Weather Traction
- Improved Handling Predictability
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Proudly Made in the USA
- 1979-2004 Mustangs with an 8.8" Rear End
- Rectangular: 1" X 2" .120" wall*
- Rectangular: 1-1/4" X 2" .083" wall*
- Rectangular: 1-1/2" X 1-1/2" .083" wall*
*Minimum required dimensions for height x width tube wall thickness.
- This Maximum Motorsports Torque Arm will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with an IRS Rear Suspension.
- For use with rectangular subframe connectors (SFC26 and SFC23).
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand-built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.