Is your 1979-1995 Mustang with a 5.0L Engine experiencing driveline torque issues that need to be fixed ASAP? Fix those issues today with this Pair of Maximum Motorsports Steel Black Solid Motor Mounts (MMSMM-1) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1995 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine
- Constructed from Heavy Gauge Steel
- Eliminates Unwanted Driveline Torque Reaction
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Maintains the Stock Engine Location
- Improves Throttle Response
- Direct Bolt-in Application
- Sold as a Pair
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
The Maximum Motorsports Solid Motor Mounts (MMSMM-1) are designed to be an upgrade for 1979-1995 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine. They are constructed from heavy gauge steel that are powder coated in a black finish. They will maintain the stock engine location and will eliminate unwanted driveline torque reaction. Another benefit of the solid motor mounts is that your throttle response will improve. The Maximum Motorsports Motor Mounts (MMSMM-1) are a direct bolt-on pieces that are proudly manufactured in the USA!
*If you are running a Dart Block with coolant drain fittings near the mount, some cutting is required.
Please Note: These Maximum Motorsports Motor Mounts will NOT fit 1979-1983 Mustangs with the Stock K-Members because of the unique motor mounts and associated K-member Mounting Pads.
- Driver Side Motor Mount (1)
- Passenger Side Motor Mount (1)
- 9/16” Flat Washers (2)
- M14-2.0 Nylon Locking Nuts (2)
- 1984-1995 Mustang Stock K-Members
- 1979-1995 Mustangs with Maximum Motorsports K-Member
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.