Intended for your high horsepower street/strip Shelby, the McLeod RXT Street twin clutch kit (6975-07M) is an economically priced twin disc clutch kit. Rated for 1000hp, this clutch can handle almost any horsepower you can throw at it and still remains streetable. Ceramic and metallic lined clutch discs provide smooth engagement with a soft pedal effort.
Features and Benefits:
- Lighter-than-stock pedal feel
- CNC-machined and anodized flywheel adapter ring
- Smooth engagement with excellent release qualities
- Ceramic facings on disc increase holding power over similar organic linings
- Low rotating mass for quick revs
- Blanchard ground floater with multiple straps to reduce noise for streetability
McLeod's world-renowned service and performance heritage speak for themselves. McLeod’s goal is to be able to provide customers quality products no matter the power level; and this RXT Twin Disc Clutch Kit is an excellent Street/Track product with all the McLeod world class quality the industry has come to expect.
- Input Shaft / Spline: 1-1/8” x 26
- Disc Diameter: 9-11/16”
- Disc Material: Ceramic
- Disc Style: Full Face
- Hub Style: Unsprung
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Horsepower Rating: 1000
- Clutch Usage: Street/Track
- Number of Discs: Dual
This Kit Includes:
- Pressure Plate
- Two Ceramic Friction Discs
- Floater Plate
- Steel Adapter Plate
- Pilot Tool
Make sure you are using the correct tooth and balance flywheel during the installation this new McLeod Clutch Kit, see P/N: MTF87 or MTF88 as the factory flywheel is NOT compatible with this clutch.
This Clutch Kit does NOT include a Flywheel.
- 2010-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
- Not for use with 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 Mustangs.