Old Air Products Hurricane Complete A/C System Electric Operated With Passenger Side Compressor/ A/C Cab/ Aux Fuel Tank F-100 1973-1979
- Engine Specific
- Passenger Side Compressor
- Complete A/C, Defrost and Heat
- Mounts to the Firewall
Old Air Products Electric Operated Hurricane Complete A/C System for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978 and 1979 F-100s with Passenger Side Compressor, A/C Cab and Auxiliary Fuel Tank.
If you're restoring a 1973-1979 F-100, this easy-to-install Electric Operated Hurricane Complete A/C System is a great way to achieve quality air conditioning, heat, and defrost operation. This system from Old Air Products is designed to fit F-100 cabs with factory A/C and an auxiliary fuel tank. The included compressor features a plain finish and will mount on the passenger side of your engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Electrically Operated Switch Functions
- Installs in Factory Location
- High-Quality Defrost, A/C, and Heat Package
- Includes Hardware and Wiring Harness
- Passenger Side Compressor with Plain Finish
- Engine-Specific Application
The system comes with a custom mounting plate, so you can easily mount the unit to the firewall using the original heater mounting holes. The supplied heater and A/C hoses will pass seamlessly through the firewall, through a rubber grommet, and into the engine compartment. Please note that the A/C hose kit may be pre-crimped or universal, depending on the engine application. The universal hose kit will require fitting and crimping of the hoses to complete the installation.
The Hurricane Complete A/C System allows you to operate the fan, A/C, heat, and defrost functions with an all-new electronic slide control that conveniently fits into the original dash opening. The louvers will also mount into the dash for a factory look. A custom condenser assembly for the passenger side-mounted compressor includes mounting brackets, receiver/drier, and pre-formed aluminum lines to pass neatly through the core support.
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Firewall mounting plates
- Integrated Electronic Switching
- Wire Harness
- In-dash Louvers
- Duct Hose
- Electronic Bypass Heater Valve
- Expansion Valve
- Custom Condenser Assembly (for Passenger Side Mounted Compressor)
- Pressure Safety Switch
- Compressor Mounting Bracket
- A/C Hose Kit
- Misc. Hardware
- On 289/302 engines, will fit passenger side lower radiator hose connection (P/Ns: CAP7379A4 and CAP7379A5).
- The compressor will mount on the passenger side of the engine.
- This product is non-returnable.
- This unit is designed to fit truck cabs that came equipped with factory air conditioning and an auxiliary fuel tank.
- 1973-1979 Ford F-100
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning