If you're restoring a 1973-1979 F-100, this easy-to-install Electric Operated Hurricane Complete A/C System is a great way to achieve quality air conditioning, heat and defrost operation. This system from Old Air Products is designed to fit F-100 cabs with factory A/C and an auxiliary fuel tank. The included compressor features a plain finish and will mount on the passenger side of your engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Electrically Operated Switch Functions
- Installs in Factory Location
- High-Quality Defrost, A/C and Heat Package
- Includes Hardware and Wiring Harness
- Passenger Side Compressor with Plain Finish
- Engine Specific Application
The system comes with a custom mounting plate, so you can easily mount the unit to the firewall using the original heater mounting holes. The supplied heater and A/C hoses will pass seamlessly through the firewall, through a rubber grommet and into the engine compartment. Please note that the A/C hose kit may be pre-crimped or universal, depending on the engine application. The universal hose kit will require fitting and crimping of the hoses to complete the installation.
The Hurricane Complete A/C System allows you to operate the fan, A/C, heat and defrost functions with an all-new electronic slide control that conveniently fits into the original dash opening. The louvers will also mount into the dash for a factory look. A custom condenser assembly for the passenger side mounted compressor includes mounting brackets, receiver/drier and pre-formed aluminum lines to pass neatly through the core support.
- Hurricane Heat Cool and Defrost Unit
- Firewall mounting plates
- Integrated Electronic Switching
- Wire Harness
- In-dash Louvers
- Duct Hose
- Electronic Bypass Heater Valve
- Expansion Valve
- Custom Condenser Assembly (for Passenger Side Mounted Compressor)
- Pressure Safety Switch
- Compressor Mounting Bracket
- A/C Hose Kit
- Misc. Hardware
- The compressor will mount on the passenger side of the engine.
- This product is non-returnable.
- This unit is designed to fit truck cabs that came equipped with factory air conditioning and auxiliary fuel tank.