PMAS Cold Air Intake System Velocity With Tune Required GT500 2007-2010
PMAS Velocity Cold Air Intake System with a Tune Required for all 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 GT500 Mustangs.
If you're looking for a quick and effective way to increase horsepower in your 2007-2010 GT500, look no further than this PMAS Velocity Cold Air Intake System that's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Increases Horsepower
- Patented Mass Air Flow Sensing System
- Smooth and Stable Idle Flow
- No Tricking Factory Computer and Restricting Flow
- "CFD" Modeled System Minimizes Restrictions
- 120mm Tube with No MAF Resolution Loss
- Custom Open Base Filter Design for Maximum Flow
- No Inserts or Restrictions
- "Velocity Stack" Inlet Design to Maximize Laminar Air Flow
- Injection-Molded Design
- Billet Aluminum MAF System with Lifetime Washable S&B Filter
- Simple Bolt-On Installation
This PMAS N-MC9-1 Velocity Cold Air Intake System will help increase your GT500's horsepower! It features a flow sensor that's calibrated to N.I.S.T. standards and allows for smooth and stable idle flow for stock-like drivability characteristics. This "CFD" modeled system minimizes restricting flow, and it has a 120mm tube with no MAF resolution loss. Not only that, it has a custom open base filter design that allows for maximum flow with no inserts or restrictions! This cold air intake comes with a lifetime washable S&B filter, and installation is a simple bolt-on process.
*A custom tune is required with this system (not included).
Order a PMAS N-MC9-1 Velocity Cold Air Intake System with a Tune Required for your 2007, 2008, 2009 or 2010 GT500 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.