This Power Steering Pressure Hose is designed to fit 2005-2009 Mustangs. It is highly resistant to oil, heat and the negative effects of ozone, and the tube construction can withstand internal oil temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly Resistant to Oil, Heat and Ozone
- Rated for Internal Oil Temps of 300°F
- 1,500psi Pulse Pressure Rated
- 8,900psi Burst Pressure Rated
- Double Pile High Tensile Braided Fabric Construction
- Zinc-Chromate Plated Coupling and Fittings
- Direct OE-Style Replacement
These hoses have been tested and can withstand pulsation pressures up to 1,500 psi and bursting pressures up to 8,900 psi thanks to double piles of high tensile strength braided fabric. The tubing is Pro-coated and/or Terne-coated, and all of the couplings and fittings are zinc-chromate plated for rust and corrosion protection. Not only will this hose last for years to come, but it will look great while doing it.
- Length (in): 64.625"
- End 1 Diameter (mm): 11mm
- End 1 Type: Male Captive O-Ring
- End 2 Diameter (mm): 16mm
- End 2 Type: Swivel O-Ring
- Includes Switch Port: Yes
Please Note: Does NOT fit 2005-2009 GT or 2007-2009 GT500 Mustangs.