This Power Window Kit converts your fastback! It comes with everything you need to install a power window setup. The kit comes with new power regulators and AC Delco motors for the front windows, beautiful chrome-plated switches for the doors, a complete and labeled wiring harness, as well as conduit to protect the wires traveling through the doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct Fit Upgrade
- Power Window Functionality
- Discrete Installation
- Sold as a Complete Ki
These new power window regulators bolt directly into the original mounting holes, and will use the original glass channels. They're constructed from 1018 cold roll steel with bronze Oilite thrust bearings at all the pivot points, and feature treated gear plates for longer teeth life. Each window regulator is equipped with a new AC Delco OEM motor, for quality and durability.
This kit includes a master double switch that controls both front windows and a smaller single switch for the passenger side front window, all beautifully styled to mimic that vintage Ford look with a gorgeous chrome plated finish. These switches are perfect for mounting to the doors or just about anywhere you desire. With a complete and labeled wiring harness already attached to the switches, installation is as simple as finding a location to mount the switches, running the wires and you're ready to go!
The wiring harness comes with all the wires labeled for correct positioning and are fused to allow operation of the power windows without the engine running. The black wire is the ground and should be attached to clean metal to ensure a proper ground. The red (orange) wire is the 12V hot feed.
This Kit Includes:
- New Power Regulators (2)
- New AC Delco Power Window Motors (2)
- Chrome Vintage Ford Style Switches (2)
- Complete and Labeled Wiring Harness (1)
- Conduit (2)
- This kit will also work on 1965-1966 Mustang coupes and convertibles that are looking to convert just the front windows to power. The quarter windows will not be powered.
- We recommend using the crank handle style switches so you are not left with a hole in your door panels where the factory regulator would come through.