Proforged Lower Ball Joint Front Chevrolet C10 1963-1970
Proforged Front Lower Ball Joint for 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Chevrolet C10s.
With time ticking by, it's highly likely that your classic 1963-1970 Chevy C10 pickup will start to wear down those front lower ball joints, especially if they aren’t the best in terms of quality. Worn out ball joints will cause an array of problems, such as odd tire wear, inaccurate steering, terrible handling, and back aches. The Proforged (101-10036) Front Lower Ball Joint is a part that will last, made with premium-quality, durable steel and coated with a black E-Coat finish to keep it looking good as it resists rust.
Features & Benefits:
- Greaseable Housing
- Sold Individually, (2) Required
- Includes Dust Cover, Cotter Pin, and Grease Zerk
- Black E-Coat Finish to Resist Rust and Look Great
- Forged SAE4140 Chromoly Steel Stud
- Forged SAE1045 Housing
- Heat Treated and Strength Tested
- CNC Machined for Precision Fit and Finish
- Sealed with Specially-Designed CR-Rubber Boots
Please Note: This lower ball joint is sold individually. Two are needed per truck.
This Front Lower Ball Joint from Proforged is an excellent replacement, and includes a dust cover, cotter pin and grease zerk.
Purchase this Proforged (101-10036) Front Lower Ball Joint for your 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning