If you’re looking to fully upgrade the exterior lighting on the front end of your 2010-2012 Mustang, this Pair of Black Housing ‘2018-Style’ Projector Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights and Sequential Turn Signals with Clear Lenses will cover all your needs in one convenient package.
Features and Benefits:
- Gloss Black Housing with Clear Lens
- Projector Style H7 Bulb for Increased Light Output
- Sequential Amber LED Turn Signals
- White Vertical LED Bars Similar to 2018+ Mustangs
- Direct Fit Plug-and-Play Installation
- 12V Halogen 55W Headlight Bulbs are Included
- Street Legal and DOT Approved
*HIDs became standard on the GT500 in 2011 and stayed with the GT500 until 2014. In 2010-2012, HIDs were optional across all models but became standard in 2013 and 2014 for all models.
The included projector style H7 bulbs yield increased light output. To keep them secure housings are included that feature a gloss black color scheme with clear lenses to keep the H7 bulbs protected. The sequential turn signals feature amber LED lighting. Installing your new lighting solution will be a breeze as the process is designed to be a simple, plug and play project. As a final note, these lights are street legal and approved by the DOT.
- 2010 Shelby GT500 Mustangs without HIDs
- 2010-2012 V6 and GT Mustangs without HIDs
- 2012 Boss 302 Mustangs without HIDs
Please Note: These headlight assemblies will NOT work with 2010-2012 Mustangs equipped with Factory HID Headlights.