If you have been dreaming of a suspension upgrade for your 1999-2004 Cobra Mustang with an Independent Rear Suspension (IRS), your dreams are about to come true. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer you a brand new QA1 Single Rear Adjustable Shock (TS707) for your 1999-2004 Cobra Mustang. The single adjustable rear shock body is manufactured from high-quality billet aluminum and fully manufactured in the USA!
Features and Benefits:
- Sold Individually
- Single Adjustable Shock (18 Valving Options)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- 100% Bolt-on Installation
- QA1 Limited Lifetime Warranty
- QA1 Proma Star, Stocker Star, Ultra Ride & Aluma Matic Shocks purchased after 09/01/2020
- Limited Lifetime warranty claims must be made directly through QA1
- Registration Required
With this Shock, having the ability to adjust the compression and rebound this is the perfect shock for Drag Racing, Street Performance, Autocross, and Road Racing Applications. The Single Rear Shock provides 18 valving options so the customer can finely tune the rear suspension. The QA1 Single Rear Adjustable Shock features a 3-step system that uses aerospace material and a unique double-lip seal with a wiper to prevent seal drag and dirt intrusion.
- 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with an IRS (Independent Rear Suspension).
A 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome piston increases durability and eliminates piston rod flex. The Shock mounts in the same location as the original shock found on your 1999-2004 Cobra Mustang. Every shock from QA1 is dyno tested and serialized for the best performance shock in the market. The QA1 Single Adjustable Shock has an extended height of 20.50” and a compressed height of 13.25”.
Please Note: This QA1 Rear Single Adjustable Shock is sold individually, two are required per 1999-2004 Cobra Mustang.