Factory rear brakes not cutting it? Stock brakes were fine for their time, but even Ford knew they could be better. For the SN95 Cobra, Ford designed these "Cobra-style" rear brakes, and they're a direct bolt-on for your non-Cobra SN95!
Features and Benefits:
- Improved overall braking performance
- high-heat powder coated calipers
- StopTech rotors and Hawk Performance pads included
- pressure tested and thoroughly inspected for quality and safety
- Includes all new bleeder screws, hardware & pins
These calipers are a direct fit and add stopping power to your pony. The calipers bolt directly in place of the stock calipers, and look and perform great behind any wheel.
The caliper and bracket are remanufactured in America and treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating. All-new premium boots and seals are used, along with high-temperature silicone lubricant on the caliper pins for long life. Included with this kit is a pair of Cobra specific 11.65” rear slotted StopTech rotors, and Hawk Performance 5.0 Brake pads!
- Fits 1994-2004 Cobra models
- Fits 1994-2004 GT/V6 models with use of M-2300-M