This Pair of Ridetech (12146110) Rear HQ Series Coilovers are designed to be a performance upgrade for your 1994-2004 Mustang. This Pair of Ridetech (12146110) Rear HQ Series Coilovers consist of a Monotube Gas Pressure Shock Design with 2-1/2” High Tensile Steel Cold Wound Springs.
Features & Benefits:
- Monotube Gas Pressure Design
- Impact Forged Aluminum Body
- Made in the USA!
- 2-1/2” High Tensile Steel CNC Cold Wound Springs (Blue Powder Coated Finish)
- Large 1.834” Piston (Provides Outstanding Ride Quality)
- Double Sealed Rod Guide with Dust Cover Eliminates Oil Leakage
- 5/8” Chrome Shock Shaft
- Anodized Finish Protects Against Corrosion
- Unique Pinch Clamp Height Adjuster uses Finer Threads for Easy Adjustment
- 1/2" Bore x 1” Kevlar Lined Bearings for Noise Free Operation
*This Pair of Ridetech Rear HQ Series Coilovers will not fit 1999-2004 Cobra or Mustangs equipped with an IRS (Independent Rear Suspension.)
The Body of the Shock is constructed from aluminum that is impact forged. A large 1.834” Piston helps provide outstanding ride quality. The Shocks also include 5/8” Chrome Shock Shaft. The Shock Body is finished in an Anodized finish that will protect against corrosion.