Cold air induction is a more efficient air intake method than the standard air filtering process. As a result, this Roush Cold Air Intake Kit (420131) can unleash the latent potential in power and fuel efficiency that is normally restrained by the factory airbox in your 2010-2014 GT Mustang or 2012-2013 Boss 302.
The benefits of this kit include reduced pressure drop and increased performance and efficiency. Both the tray and MAF tube are manufactured using OE-quality materials (30% glass-filled polypropylene) and tooling (fully CNC machined hardened steel plastic injection molds). These provide excellent dimensional capability, stability, and long-term durability and performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Increased Throttle Response and Engine Performance
- Increased Engine Sound
- New Premium MAF Tube Included
- New Airbox Tray with Installed EPDM Foam Hood Seal
- Provides Overall Better Appearance Over Stock
- Premium Quality Washable/Reusable Synthetic Air Filter (Oiled)
- Tray and Tube Made with High Quality Materials and Tooling
- Designed Based Off of OEM CAD Data
- Superior Structural Capability, Stability and Durability
- Includes ALL Necessary Hardware and Detailed Instructions
Tech Tip: This Roush Cold Air Intake does NOT require a custom tune.
*This Roush Cold Air Intake is NOT designed for any Supercharged or Turbocharged applications.
This Cold Air Intake system has been engineered and tested to ensure MAF signal performance (including airflow vs. voltage and signal noise) is transparent to factory settings, which is why the Roush kit does not require a unique calibration or tune. Furthermore, this kit uses factory mounting locations and hardware for quick and easy installation and maintains OE clearances to all nearby components and hardware.