Roush Supercharger Upgrade Kit 625HP Phase 2 Mustang 5.0L 2011-2014
- Complete Kit
- For 525HP, 540HP, or 575HP
- Upgrades to 625HP
- Upgrades to 525 lb/ft Torque
Roush Phase 2 625HP Supercharger Upgrade Kit for all 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 5.0L Mustangs Equipped with a Roush Supercharger.
To upgrade the horsepower and torque of your 2011-2014 ROUSH supercharged 5.0L Mustang, you can use this Roush Phase 2 625HP Supercharger Upgrade Kit (421389) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Sold as a complete kit!
- Made for 525HP, 540HP, or 575HP
- Upgrades to 625HP and 525 lb/ft of torque
- Unique ROUSH PCM calibration
This ROUSH Mustang Phase 2 625HP Supercharger Upgrade Kit includes all of the necessary components to increase your Mustang! It is designed for any ROUSH 525HP, 540HP, or 575HP Supercharged Mustang. It will upgrade to 625HP and 525 lb/ft of torque. It includes an 85mm supercharger pulley and a 6-rib serpentine FEAD belt. It also comes with a ROUSH cold air induction system and features unique ROUSH PCM calibration.
- 85mm Supercharger pulley
- 6-Rib Serpentine FEAD (Front Engine Accessory Drive) belt
- ROUSH Cold air induction system featuring a new 110mm MAF tube, larger clean air tube, open air box and washable/re-usable performance air filter
- Unique ROUSH PCM calibration (Mustang PCM must be shipped back to ROUSH)
*Works with 2011-2014 Ford 5.0L Mustangs equipped with the ROUSH 5.0L supercharger kits producing 525, 540 or 575 horsepower.
*NOT approved for sale or installation in the state of California.
ATTENTION: Updated Operating System Requirements for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). The Technical Service Bulletin TSB 21-0802-AA has been issued by Roush. As of September 10, 2021, Windows 10 will be the ONLY operating system that will be supported by Roush Performance for the Roush Diagnostic Tool (RDT). Older operating systems, such as Windows 7 or earlier Windows operating systems (XP, Vista, etc.), will not be supported. All instances of RDT will need to be updated to the most current release. All previous versions of RDT will NOT be able to program or configure modules due to a software license time-out.
The updated minimum recommended PC Hardware Configuration will be:
- Processor minimum: 2.4 gigahertz (GHz) or greater Intel I5/I7 Dual Core
- Memory minimum: 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM or greater
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.