Scott Drake Disc Brake Push Rod Set Adjustable Manual 1965-1968
- High-Quality Aftermarket Part
- Eliminates Excess Pedal Travel
- Ensures Quick Braking Response
- Adjust From 5-11/16" To 6-1/4"
Scott Drake Adjustable Disc Brake Push Rod Set for all 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Mustangs with Manual Disc Brakes.
Many classic Mustang-lovers modify their pony cars to a disc brakes system versus the standard drum brake system. But sometimes a mod is not complete after one installation session. Sometimes replacing certain parts of a conversion kit can have good results, further increasing your safety on the road. CJ Pony Parts carries a high-quality aftermarket, Scott Drake A21161-DB Adjustable Disc Brake Push Rod Set for your 1965-1968 Mustang. Order your own set today and continue tinkering with the finer details of your beloved pony car to make it better and better.
- New mounting bracket
- Lower fulcrum, attaching point for the push rod
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality, Scott Drake aftermarket part
- Eliminates excess pedal travel
- Ensures quicker braking response
- Adjusts from 5-11/16” to 6-1/4”
- Works with any 1965-1968 Mustang with a manual disc brake conversion
- Does not work with power disc brakes
- Direct-fit replacement, easy installation
This high-quality Scott Drake, aftermarket disc brake push rod set comes with a new mounting bracket and a lower fulcrum, attaching point for the push rod. Fully adjustable from 5-11/16 to 6-1/4 inches, this disc brake push rod set eliminates excess pedal travel and ensures a quicker braking response than the standard push rod. All of this adds up to increase your and your beloved pony car’s safety on the road.
This direct-fit replacement set easily installs on any 1965-1968 Mustang converted with manual disc brakes. Simply remove the standard push rod set, which came with your initial conversion kit and replace it with this brand-new, Scott Drake version.
Please Note: This disc brake push rod set works with manual disc brakes only. Does not work with power disc brakes.
Order a Scott Drake A21161-DB Adjustable Disc Brake Push Rod Set for your 1965, 1966, 1967 or 1968 Mustang with Manual Disc Brakes from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning