If you are looking to enhance the front suspension on your 1965-1966 Mustang, a simple and affordable way to do so is by purchasing this Heavy Duty Strut Rod Bushing Kit C4DZ-3A187-HD from Scott Drake. Included are 9/16” x 18 Concours-correct locking nuts and washers to tightly secure the bushings for a dependable hold that will improve the handling and ride quality on or off the track.
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured from Synthetic Elastomer
- Firmer Than OEM Rubber but Softer than Traditional Polyurethane
- Improves Handling Performance & Ride Quality
- Keeps Lower Control Arms Planted
- Eliminates Noisy Squeaking & Harshness
This kit is highlighted by the heavy-duty strut rod bushings that are manufactured from Synthetic Elastomer. This material is much firmer than your standard rubber but has a softer durometer than the traditional Polyurethane. This elastomer also helps allow these strut rod bushings to keep your Mustang's lower control arms planted so they won't be able to move around. These heavy-duty bushings will improve the handling and overall ride quality in your classic Mustang by getting rid of that annoying squeaking noise and harshness on your ride.
- Heavy Duty Strut Rod Bushings
- 9/16" x 18 Locking Nuts
- Concours Correct Washers