This Super Twin E-Trim Clutch Kit (SF87ET) from Spec is designed for track use on your modified 1999-2004 4.6L Mustang! The Super Twin E-Trim Clutch Kit is designed for 700-1525 ft/lbs of torque. It offers near-stock drivability, tremendous life expectancy, bolt-in installation, and maintenance-free operation.
Features and Benefits:
- Carbon Graphite Disc
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Construction
- SFI Approved
- Near-Stock Drivability
- Simple Bolt-in Installation
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Rated at 1525 ft/lbs. of Torque Capacity
With all-billet construction, these units are smooth and quiet. The Super Twin Clutch Kit is constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum and high carbon billet steel milled to an industry-leading .001 inch for perfect balance and actuation. Friction is provided by dampened, full-faced carbon graphite discs. Flywheel and track-spec hardware are included in this Clutch Kit. The Spec Super Twin Clutch Kit is proudly Manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Pressure Plate (1)
- Pair of Carbon Graphite Disc (2)
- Floater Plate (1)
- Flywheel (1)
- Clutch Alignment Tool (1)
- Pilot Bearing (1)
- 1999-2001 GT Mustangs (Early 2001 Mustangs)
- 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs
- 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustangs